Category:Systems and Complexity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This theme provides learners with the fundamental knowledge needed to describe and discuss complex systems. This is the foundation for all other Knowledge Management practice.
Expected competencies after study of this theme are:
- Understanding of the concept of a system
- Understanding of what makes a system 'complex', and behavioural characteristics of various types of complex systems
- Able to recognise types of systems and describe system boundaries
- Able to define agents present in a complex system
- Able to define abstracted and encapsulated characteristics of systems
Pages in category "Systems and Complexity"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.