From Open KM Syllabus
This theme provides learners with a detailed understanding of theories of knowledge processes and methods for analysing and optimising knowledge processes in organisations.
Expected competencies after study of this theme are:
- understanding of the philosophical and epistemological underpinnings of systems reasoning techniques
- how knowledge is the key determinant for the selection of solutions to problems by a system
- knowledge of methods used for solutions discovery
- understanding of the distinction between knowledge processes and knowledge practices
- how to analyse a system in terms of knowledge process/practice layering